This is the third website we have developed for UK Bi Folding Doors manufacturer, SunSeeker Doors spanning nine years, with each new website offering significant improvements over its predecessor.
There are two major factors that determine how websites are built now: providing a discerning public with the information they demand and the dominance of the Google search engine.
SunSeeker Doors' latest website is based on the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) which means that clients are able to add/edit/delete content within their websites with basic training notes - no specialist knowledge needed. Some of our clients continue to use The BPc to update content for them, for a variety of reasons: they may be too busy or they trust to our experience, which makes updates quicker and, therefore, ultimately affordable.
As a result of various Google tests, we also know that the website is mobile friendly and compares favourably in speed tests.
Here are some of the features you will see when viewing www.sunseekerdoors.co.uk:
- Large images enables detailed views;
- Easy to use photo gallery of installations;
- Video demos - how doors open and close;
- Mobile-friendly Quotation Request form;
- Service Request form for existing clients;
- On non-mobile devices, when you hover over the types of doors listed in the top menu and images are displayed so that you can choose the style of door you want information on.
If you're considering upgrading your property, visit www.sunseekerdoors.co.uk;
If you're thinking of upgrading your website, contact The BPc - follow BPcUK on Twitter.